In Pre-primary we all enjoyed a fabulous Technologies Day on Tuesday June 25th. During this day all of the students visited the other Pre-primary classrooms to participate in some fun technology focussed activities.
· Used OSMO Monster to unleash their inner artist and go on a magical journey.
· Programmed a Bee-bot, a very cute floor robot!
· Built a LEGO structure by following instructions given by a partner.
· Used the Camera App on our iPads to scan and read QR Codes.
· Completed an ‘unplugged’ coding activity with a dance mat.
Thanks to everyone for their help in making our inaugural Technologies Day such a hit!